Sasha Banks and Naomi both walked out of Monday’s (May 16) taping of WWE Raw, leaving their Women’s Tag Team Championship belts on the desk of John Laurinaitis.
While we’ve heard many stories as to why they left, including Naomi’s contract being up soon, and both women being unsatisfied with WWE’s creative plans for them, it hasn’t been clear whether they will be returning, or if they will return at all.
It seems we will at least have to wait a bit longer to see them back in WWE, as PWInsider are reporting neither woman is in town for tonight’s SmackDown taping in Michigan.
According to WWE sources, Naomi’s husband Jimmy Uso did travel to the show, but Naomi did not travel with him.
The report notes they have heard from a subscriber that Sasha Banks was on the same flight as them yesterday, and that the flight was heading to Minneapolis rather than Michigan.
If we hear anything more about their status for any upcoming WWE shows, we will of course let you know.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses