Sasha Banks and Naomi both walked out of Monday’s (May 16) taping of WWE Raw, leaving their Women’s Tag Team Championship belts on the desk of John Laurinaitis.
While we’ve heard many stories as to why they left, including Naomi’s contract being up soon, and both women being unsatisfied with WWE’s creative plans for them, it hasn’t been clear whether they will be returning, or if they will return at all.
It seems we will at least have to wait a bit longer to see them back in WWE, as PWInsider are reporting neither woman is in town for tonight’s SmackDown taping in Michigan.
According to WWE sources, Naomi’s husband Jimmy Uso did travel to the show, but Naomi did not travel with him.
The report notes they have heard from a subscriber that Sasha Banks was on the same flight as them yesterday, and that the flight was heading to Minneapolis rather than Michigan.
If we hear anything more about their status for any upcoming WWE shows, we will of course let you know.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Hilarious WWE & Fortnite Mash-Up