Sasha Banks could be done with WWE in a couple of months if a deal cannot be reached to get her back on television.
Speaking on The Masked Man Show, former WWE writer Kazeem Famuyide noted that both Naomi and Banks’ contracts are coming up very soon.
The WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions were in talks for a renewal before their walkout on Monday during Raw.
Famuyide thinks that both of their deals are set to expire within the next two months.
WWE could freeze Banks and Naomi’s deals if they do not return to work. With two months left, it’s very possible the company could let their deals expire.
As previously noted, Sasha Banks and Naomi are not scheduled to be at tonight’s SmackDown taping in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
We will further updates on Banks and Naomi’s status when they become available.
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed