Triple H is back working in WWE, but his duties are not the same than they were before his cardiac event.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), Triple H’s duties are now “categorically different” since returning from his cardiac event.
Brandon Thruston revealed that he had heard that WWE President Nick Khan would be assuming some of Stephanie’s work.
As previously mentioned, Triple H recently made his return to the office and his corporate role.
It should also be noted that Stephanie McMahon’s leave of absence from WWE has been brewing for quite a while.
We will have further updates on the McMahons when they become available.
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke