A huge update has emerged on Paul Levesque’s (Triple H) WWE status, following his serious cardiac event last year, and his recent retirement from wrestling.
After announcing that he’ll never wrestle again due to his health condition, Triple H opened WrestleMania 38 Sunday by leaving his boots in the center of the ring. The WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development notably took time away from the company to recover after suffering a cardiac event in September 2021.
In a recent interview with TalkSport, , Kevin Owens indicated that The Game had returned to his backstage position in some capacity, following a lengthy absence.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Triple H is now back in the office full-time.
WWE President Nick Khan will reportedly take over her responsibilities in her absence.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Evil Uno Addresses AEW Contract Expiry Speculation