Earlier today, Stephanie McMahon announced that she will be taking a ‘leave of absence’ from the majority of her responsibilities in WWE.
Stephanie’s announcement came as a shock to many, including a lot of people within the company.
Per PWInsider, it appears that nobody except for the most inner circle had any idea this was coming, and everyone that they have heard from were completely shocked and taken aback by the news.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE