WWE Hall of Famer Sean Waltman (X-Pac) has provided a health update, after sharing an incredible body transformation photo on social media earlier this month.
Speaking on his Pro Wrestling 4 Life podcast, Waltman revealed that his knee rehab is going well. The former WWE star stated that it looks like he’ll be ready to return to the ring in time for Royal Rumble 2022.
Discussing a possible WWE return, Waltman said
“It feels pretty good. My last doctor’s visit a couple weeks, probably a month or so ago, he said everything was coming along nicely,” Waltman revealed. “I thought I was a little behind because I took a little time off. I’m going to therapy and that, but no. He said, ‘You’re coming along just fine.’ We’ll see. I go to physical therapy again next week, and then we’ll just go from there.
“So, just in case, I would like to be ready by Royal Rumble time, but that’s not something that’s my main goal, go do the Royal Rumble,” Waltman clarified. “But if they called me, I would do the Royal Rumble. I love WWE, and regardless of what’s going on, I still have love for them, and so I would like for them to be the ones that host my return matches. But if not, there’s plenty other people that will.”
Waltman last wrestled in 2019. He has been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame twice, once as part of D-Generation-X in 2019, and again with the NWO as part of the class of 2020.
A previous report has revealed that next year’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view might take place in February, for the first time ever.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’