In the post-Money in the Bank press conference, Seth Rollins named two NXT stars that he thought were standouts.
After having recently appeared on the brand in a big match against Bron Breakker, Seth Rollins was asked about who he felt was a standout from NXT.
Rollins named NXT Champion Carmelo Hayes, who he has recently been interacting with on-screen during recent weeks of crossover appearances, as well as another current champion.
NXT Heritage Cup Champion Nathan Frazer, who was notably trained and mentored by Seth Rollins, was his other selection.
Noting that Frazer would likely give him a hard time if he didn’t take the opportunity to ‘give him the rub’, Rollins described Frazer’s recent match against Dragon Lee for the aforementioned NXT Heritage Cup as having been a standout performance.
On tonight’s WWE premium live event Seth Rollins bested Finn Balor to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship title with some light distraction at ringside from the newest Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match winner.
Balor’s fellow Judgment Day member Damian Priest came to ringside to observe the battle between Rollins and Balor, ultimately electing not to cash in the contract in his briefcase but causing enough of a distraction that Rollins was able to beat Balor and leave with his title.
You can keep up with all the latest WWE news including all the happenings from Money in the Bank by clicking this link.
— WWE (@WWE) July 1, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed