Shinsuke Nakamura took part in his first ever WWE premium live event main event last Saturday, when he challenged Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship at Payback in Pittsburgh.
While Nakamura came up short on the night, he jumped Rollins on his way to the back, seemingly continuing the pair’s rivalry.
Rollins came to the ring on tonight’s (September 4) Raw show, where he called out Nakamura to finish the fight.
Rollins told Shinsuke that he would give him another title opportunity if it meant he could get his hands on him again, which Nakamura rejected.
Rollins then chased after Shinsuke, with the two men fighting on the ramp before security came out to break up the fight.
Shinsuke ended up taking out security, before dropping Rollins with a Kinshasa to his injured back.
Ricochet came out to help Seth, which lead to an impromptu match between Ricochet and Nakamura on the show.
— WWE (@WWE) September 5, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT