The viewership figures for last night’s (December 17) episode of SmackDown have been revealed.
Per Spoiler TV, last night’s show drew in 2.213 million viewers, which is up from the 2.172 from the week prior.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored a 0.5, which is level with what the prior week’s episode scored in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature the return of Roman Reigns following a planned sabbatical leave that kept him off the show last week.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?