Snoop Dogg appears to have reacted to the current Sasha Banks WWE controversy, following her walkout.
Following Banks & Naomi walking out on last week’s (May 16) WWE Raw taping, it was announced that both stars have been suspended indefinitely.
WWE also stripped Banks & Naomi of the Women’s Tag Team Championship, and stated that a tournament will be held to crown the next set of titleholders.
Snoop Dogg, notably Banks’ cousin, has now shared a photo of himself and the WWE star, captioning the post:
WWE last collaborated with Snoop Dogg for the WWE Champions mobile game in the lead-up to SummerSlam 2021. The rapper had appeared for AEW earlier that year, hitting a frog splash on the New Year’s Smash edition of Dynamite.
Naomi’s husband, Jimmy Uso, is part of WWE’s Bloodline faction. There had been speculation that Naomi was going to join the stable prior to her suspension.
An update has emerged on Naomi’s ‘family situation’ in WWE, which you can read more about right here.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
View this post on Instagram
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses