With Triple H taking over WWE creative, we have seen the WWE returns of many former NXT stars to the company, including Johnny Gargano, Karrion Kross and Dakota Kai.
Dakota made her WWE return alongside IYO SKY, who was called up from WWE NXT to join up with Bayley. Since then, more NXT stars appear to be on their way to the main roster.
Triple H has promised that there will be more seamless transitions to the WWE main roster now he is in control of creative, which appeared to be showcased on this week’s NXT show, as both Indi Hartwell and Legado Del Fantasma appeared to be heading to Raw or SmackDown soon.
However, per PWInsider, the next NXT call up may not be either Indi or Legado, as there has reportedly been a lot of talk over the last week within NXT circles that Solo Sikoa could be headed to the main roster the very near future, possibly as soon as next month.
Sikoa is the brother of Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos, so there is a natural way to introduce him onto the roster should Triple H want to go that route.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’