With the internal run sheet for tonight’s WWE SmackDown (September 1) now known, fans got a better idea of what John Cena might be doing on tonight’s show.
According to the report from Fightful Select, John Cena will be interfacing in some way with the opening segment featuring Jimmy Uso.
With a big main event also noted featuring AJ Styles taking on Solo Sikoa, there must be some storyline developments forthcoming on tonight’s show as the Bloodline branches out to interact with others on the roster again.
Elsewhere in the plans for the show, a pair of tag team matches as Rey Mysterio & Santos Escobar are set to take on Austin Theory & Grayson Waller.
Also the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are set to be in action against the other two members of the LWO which is an interesting move.
You can keep up with all the latest news from around WWE by clicking this link.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision