After Sami Zayn challenged Johnny Knoxville to make their match at WrestleMania 38 an anything goes match on tonight’s (March 18) episode of SmackDown, Knoxville responded.
In pre-recorded response, Knoxville informed Sami that he accepted his proposal to make their match at WrestleMania 38 an anything goes match and ended the clip calling Zayn “shnookums.”
Sami Zayn versus Johnny Knoxville is currently scheduled for WrestleMania Night 2 on Sunday, April 3, 2022 along with a giant matchup between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.
Also scheduled for night 2, AJ Styles versus Edge, Pat McAfee versus Austin Theory and the recently altered Women’s Tag Team Championship match which sees champs Carmella & Queen Zelina defend their titles against the teams of Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley, Naomi & Sasha Banks and added on tonight’s episode, Shayna Baszler and Natalya.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?