WWE has made an interesting addition to the roster of its upcoming game WWE 2K23: former WWE star Tyler Breeze.
The announcement was made today in a video on WWE’s gaming channel UpUpDownDown titled “WWE 2K23 Roster Ratings Reveal“, in which several WWE stars try to guess the numerical ratings given to themselves and others by the developers on a scale of one to 100.
What’s more is that since Breeze is no longer an active part of the WWE roster, with WWE having released him in 2021, he is technically in the game as a WWE Legend (a fact which was met with much chagrin by on-screen rival and UUDD host Xavier Woods).
The announcement was met with chants of “Breezeberg” (in the style of “Goldberg” chants) from Breeze’s fellow panellists Bayley, Big E and Dakota Kai.
It was also announced that as well as being a playable character, both Woods and Breeze will be selectable in the game’s GM mode, in a nod to their well-received GM mode series of YouTube videos in which they play through the GM modes of several different WWE games.
To stay up to date with all the very latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’