Brent Tate has confirmed that he and his brother Brandon of ‘The Boys’ have now signed with Ring of Honor Wrestling.
Thanking Tony Khan for the opportunity, Brent tweeted:
@TateTwinBrandon & I have officially signed with @ringofhonor! Thank you, @TonyKhan for the opportunity and keeping us motivated! ???? #RingOfHonor #ROH
Brandon & Brent made their AEW debuts last year, wrestling on two episodes of AEW Dark: Elevation in 2021.
At Death Before Dishonor, the second ROH show under the Tony Khan banner, Dalton Castle & The Boys defeated The Righteous to win the ROH Six Man Tag Team Championship.
It has been reported that Blake Christian has also signed with AEW/ROH, following his appearances at Supercard of Honor and Death Before Dishonor.
Former ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham has reportedly asked for his release from his AEW/ROH deal. You can read about Gresham’s heated meeting with Tony Khan on the day of Death Before Dishonor right here.
— THE Boys (Brent) (@TateTwinBrent) August 6, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed