NJPW’s Tetsuya Naito has commented on the possibility of teaming with AEW’s Andrade El Idolo at the Forbidden Door crossover event.
Naito is the leader of the popular Los Ingobernables de Japón faction, an offshoot group of the Mexican Los Ingobernables faction formed by Andrade (La Sombra) in CMLL in 2014.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated, Naito questioned if people were really interested in a potential Los Ingobernables reunion, noting:
“Do people want that? Are they interested in me teaming with Andrade? Are they excited? My answer to that, of course, is, ‘Tranquillo,’”
Another AEW star, Ricky Starks, has thrown shade on Naito ahead of Forbidden Door, sharing a parody of Naito’s response to being asked about potential opponents for the event.
NJPW’s Will Ospreay notably teased a match with Kenny Omega at the crossover show, which Omega has since responded to.
IMPACT aren’t just planning crossovers with AEW, as IMPACT X Division Champion Ace Austin has been teased for the upcoming Best of the Super Juniors tournament. You can read more about this right here.
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show