Theory was a late addition into last night’s Money In The Bank Ladder match, with him eventually coming out on top to retrieve the coveted briefcase.
Theory has been teasing a match with John Cena over the last few months, and he continued those teases after the show went off the air last night.
Theory took to the microphone after his Money In The Bank victory, taking shots at Cena again, claiming that everyone else’s time was up and his time is now.
Cena said during his return promo on Raw this week that he doesn’t know when his next match will be, with many fans surprised that no further build to a match between Cena and Theory was made on the show outside of a brief backstage interaction.
After #MITB Theory cut a promo celebrating his big win and blasted @JohnCena saying his time is now@Nick_Hausman pic.twitter.com/1a50U1t8RQ
— WrestlingINC.com (@WrestlingInc) July 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win