As we are about to lose one interim championship, another one is about to be crowned.
On tonight’s AEW Dynamite, AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa announced that she was injured, and would have to step back as the AEW Women’s World Championship.
It was announced that an interim AEW Women’s World Champion will be crowned at All Out on September 4, with Toni Storm, Jamie Hayter, Britt Baker and Hikaru Shida set to compete for the interim championship.
Thunder Rosa was previously set for a defence against Toni Storm at the show in Chicago.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title