New Japan Pro Wrestling ran it’s Kizuna Road show today (June 23), which featured a title change.
On the show, El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori of Bullet Club defeated Roppongi 3K to capture the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship for the third time.
Roppongi 3K won the titles back on April 4 at Sakura Genesis, and their reign lasted a total of 80 days.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete