New Japan Pro Wrestling ran it’s Kizuna Road show today (June 23), which featured a title change.
On the show, El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori of Bullet Club defeated Roppongi 3K to capture the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship for the third time.
Roppongi 3K won the titles back on April 4 at Sakura Genesis, and their reign lasted a total of 80 days.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- Top WWE Star Teasing Return?
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023