Former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa seems set for his final NXT match at the NXT Stand & Deliver event on April 2.
Ciampa has been making several appearances on Raw in recent weeks, including a tag team victory alongside then-NXT Champion Bron Breakker over Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.
On tonight’s (March 15) episode of NXT 2.0, Ciampa cut a passionate promo, thanking the NXT crowd for being by his side for all these years, and thanked them before it was too late.
Tony D’Angelo then interrupted, and challenged Ciampa to a match at NXT Stand & Deliver, which Ciampa accepted, before Tony laid Ciampa out, claiming that a victory over Ciampa would make him the “new don” of NXT.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 16, 2022
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete