Former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa seems set for his final NXT match at the NXT Stand & Deliver event on April 2.
Ciampa has been making several appearances on Raw in recent weeks, including a tag team victory alongside then-NXT Champion Bron Breakker over Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.
On tonight’s (March 15) episode of NXT 2.0, Ciampa cut a passionate promo, thanking the NXT crowd for being by his side for all these years, and thanked them before it was too late.
Tony D’Angelo then interrupted, and challenged Ciampa to a match at NXT Stand & Deliver, which Ciampa accepted, before Tony laid Ciampa out, claiming that a victory over Ciampa would make him the “new don” of NXT.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 16, 2022
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere