Insight has emerged on Tony Khan’s plans for Ring of Honor (ROH) moving forward, following the announcement that he has acquired the promotion.
On Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, the AEW President revealed that he’s the new owner of ROH.
Per Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net, internal plans call for ROH to be utilized by AEW as a developmental division of sorts. The report stated that ‘main roster’ AEW names are expected to appear for ROH occasionally.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that only a very close circle knew the nature of Khan’s announcement ahead of time, with talent who had signed on for the upcoming Supercard of Honor show on April 1 finding out about Khan’s purchase of the promotion at exactly the same time as everyone else.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble