A top WWE star has commented on a possible hostile Philadelphia crowd at the Extreme Rules event.
Ronda Rousey has experienced plenty of ups and downs with the WWE fanbase since her initial arrival in 2018.
Ahead of the Extreme Rules show in Philadelphia, Rousey discussed the possible hostile Philly crowd during her latest YouTube stream.
“”It’s like a heel crowd. They’ve been a bunch of haters on me before … They can be really hostile there … I don’t get excited, I get focused on like, ‘Alright. Don’t let them mess with you,’ kind of thing. Sometimes they’re like, really stoked to have me, and sometimes they’re like, ‘Ronda is the anti-Christ and we hate her.'”
Ronda Rousey will face Liv Morgan in an Extreme Rules Match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at the titular event on October 8.
For the full lineup for Extreme Rules, click here.
Stay up to date with Ronda Rousey’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease