Triple H was on hand in Nashville for SummerSlam themed new talent try-outs and took questions from various members of media present at the event.
When Ariel Helwani asked how he was feeling, Triple H replied
“Appreciate you asking, glitch in the road. Fortunately for me, it was caught, right? And it took a little bit to get over it, to get past it but I’m past it, I’m over it, I’ve got a clean bill of health, I’m 100%, I’m very aware of all of it. I’m very aware of what’s important in your life, and your family and everything else. But I love this business, and for me I approach it a little bit differently now, there’s actually this thing called sleep that every now and again you can get and it’s really helpful. Good advice for all of you, right? Like, don’t be afraid of sleeping. But you know, I’m back, I’m 100%, I’m ready to go and I’m ready to tear through this and try and put on a big pair of shoes. Like I said, can’t really fill but we’re going to do our best and make this thing just go to places it’s never been before.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
WWE SummerSlam has fully invaded Nashville, Tennessee as the country music capital has been invaded en masse by wrestling fans in town for both WWE SummerSlam and a host of other wrestling events scheduled for this weekend, including Ric Flair’s Last Match.
You can check out all the details including the full match card for WWE SummerSlam by clicking here.
"I have a new appreciation for life, it's precious, it doesn't last long, embrace it, get everything you can out of it!"
"We're going to make this thing go to places it's never been before!"@arielhelwani x @TripleH ♥️#SummerSlam pic.twitter.com/Ydhst0Ga3U
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) July 29, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup