With WWE set to hold it’s SummerSlam premium live event in Nashville, Tennessee this Saturday, so too come the latest set of WWE tryouts.
These are the first set of WWE tryouts since Triple H took over the EVP of Talent Relations role, as well as the head of creative for the company.
It was previously reported that WWE would be inviting independent wrestlers to the tryouts over SummerSlam weekend, and that former WWE Champion Big E would be on hand to help out.
WWE has now shared images of the tryouts, with Triple H, Paul Heyman and Big E front and center leading them.
#SummerSlam Tryouts are underway in Nashville!!! #WWE pic.twitter.com/ENnaVkoNFQ
— WWE Recruit (@WWERecruit) July 27, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?