Becky Lynch reminded the world that she’s really good at the Twitter.com thing yesterday (April 8), when she posted a tweet mocking a tweet from AEW president Tony Khan.
Lynch posted a parody tweet mocking Khan’s tweet about anti-AEW Twitter activity being the work of paid bots, complete with the finishing question about ‘who could possibly pay for something like this’.
Becky posted a few suspects for her tweet, which included Ronda Rousey and WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus, who has been involved in something of a feud with Becky on social media in recent weeks.
Dropping a GIF of me on your timeline – I find it very tacky and very low-brow, personally. I think it looks and reeks of desperation.
Stratus’ tweet was a reference to Rollins’ quote about AEW stars mentioning WWE, claiming that it comes off ‘reeking of despiration’.
It seems as though Becky and Trish may be set to begin a program on WWE television now Lynch has dropped the Raw Women’s Championship to Bianca Belair.
Dropping a GIF of me on your timeline – I find it very tacky and very low-brow, personally. I think it looks and reeks of desperation. https://t.co/xfT85nvXRJ
— Trish Stratus (@trishstratuscom) April 8, 2022
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out
- Undertaker Recalls Thinking Major Star Wouldn’t Make It In WWE