Becky Lynch reminded the world that she’s really good at the Twitter.com thing yesterday (April 8), when she posted a tweet mocking a tweet from AEW president Tony Khan.
Lynch posted a parody tweet mocking Khan’s tweet about anti-AEW Twitter activity being the work of paid bots, complete with the finishing question about ‘who could possibly pay for something like this’.
Becky posted a few suspects for her tweet, which included Ronda Rousey and WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus, who has been involved in something of a feud with Becky on social media in recent weeks.
Dropping a GIF of me on your timeline – I find it very tacky and very low-brow, personally. I think it looks and reeks of desperation.
Stratus’ tweet was a reference to Rollins’ quote about AEW stars mentioning WWE, claiming that it comes off ‘reeking of despiration’.
It seems as though Becky and Trish may be set to begin a program on WWE television now Lynch has dropped the Raw Women’s Championship to Bianca Belair.
Dropping a GIF of me on your timeline – I find it very tacky and very low-brow, personally. I think it looks and reeks of desperation. https://t.co/xfT85nvXRJ
— Trish Stratus (@trishstratuscom) April 8, 2022
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent