An update has emerged on the AEW status of The Young Bucks’ Matt Jackson, following his recent injury.
Jackson suffered a torn bicep during the Elite vs Jericho Appreciation Society vs House of Black three-way trios tag-team match that took place on the March 15 edition of Dynamite.
According to a previous report from Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Matt has chosen not to have surgery.
Per a new update from Fightful Select (subscription required), sources have indicated that there’s a good chance that Matt remains on TV, despite his injury.
It is currently unknown in what capacity AEW plans to use Matt for onscreen.
During last week’s (March 22) show, Don Callis hinted at the Bucks being out of action for ‘a few months’.
This was after Dynamite opened with the Young Bucks – Matt and Nick Jackson – being taken away in an ambulance after seemingly being attacked by the Blackpool Combat Club.
Stay up to date with AEW injuries and expected return dates using our tracker right here.
We’ll keep you posted if there are any further updates.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record