Here is the latest on the ticket sales for the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view, set to take place on July 18.
In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that over 9,600 tickets for the event have been distributed. Only 278 tickets remained at the time of writing, before the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas, was sold out.
WWE returns to touring with the July 16 episode of SmackDown. Money in the Bank 2021 will be the first WWE pay-per-view to feature a live crowd since WrestleMania 37 earlier this year.
Roman Reigns will defend his Universal Championship against Edge on the show. A number of reports have stated that John Cena will return to do battle with Reigns at SummerSlam.
Bobby Lashley will face Kofi Kingston with the WWE Championship on the line. Bianca Belair and Bayley will go head to head in an I Quit match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship. Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women’s Title has also been announced.
Kevin Owens recently qualified for the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, joining Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle, Big E and Drew McIntyre.
Zelina Vega returned to WWE on SmackDown and was added to the line-up for the women’s ladder match. She joins Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Asuka and Naomi.
More Money in the Bank ladder match qualifiers have been announced for the coming episode of SmackDown.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?