AEW has officially confirmed the date and location of its second show, Fight For The Fallen, via an announcement on the latest edition of the Young Bucks’ smash YouTube show Being The Elite.
Fight For The Fallen will take place on July 13 in Jacksonville Florida at the Daily’s Place Ampitheater. The venue is adjoined with TIAA Bank Field, the home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, and seats around 5,500 fans.
AEW previously announced that a percentage of the proceeds from the show would be donated to benefit victims of gun violence in the state.
The promotion is also rumoured to return to the Sears Centre in Chicago for September’s proposed All In sequel All Out, which was also hinted at recently via the YouTube show but at this point is unconfirmed.
AEW is widely expected to launch its weekly TV series in the fall and has of course already confirmed several matches for debut show Double Or Nothing in May.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status