The official viewership numbers for the September 22, 2020 special AEW ‘Late Night Dynamite’ show on TNT have now been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show – which actually only began airing in the early hours of September 23 by the time the NBA had finished – drew an average of 585,000 viewers.
In the important 18-49 demographic, the show drew a rating of 0.26.
A typical episode of Dynamite at 8pm each Wednesday opposite WWE NXT tends to do around 800,000, so there’s your comparison to that.
The show saw Scorpio Sky beat Ben Carter, Anna Jay defeat Brandi Rhodes, and Shawn Spears get the win over Matt Sydal in the main event. Chris Jericho was also on commentary throughout the show.
Tonight’s usual episode of Dynamite is going ahead as planned at the normal time and we’ll have live coverage here at WrestleTalk.com as always.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match