A ‘Viking Rules’ match kicked off tonight’s pre-taped edition of WWE SmackDown, including a ship like structure next to the ring!
Clarified by ring announcer Samantha Irvin as, “A Viking Rules match which means, there are no rules!” as the competitors made their way to the ring, the match also carried a falls count anywhere stipulation.
Tonight’s edition (September 2) of WWE SmackDown was pre-taped from August 26 to accomodate for travel to the UK for tomorrow’s premium live event, Clash at the Castle.
With a lot of exciting action including a unicorn horn sledgehammer, there were several near falls before the eventual result.
The ship-like structure would eventually prove to be a player in the match as a set of double tables were set up next to it, the Viking Raiders hit a Ragnarok on Xavier Woods through the tables and picked up the win.
Many of the WWE roster are currently in the UK preparing for the premium live event, Clash at the Castle set for tomorrow, September 3, 2022.
You can read all the details for the upcoming WWE premium live event, Clash at the Castle by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title