Reports emerged last week suggesting that Vince McMahon has decided to ban talent from slapping their thighs during matches, something wrestlers sometimes do to make kicks sound more impressive.
Speaking about the ban on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained that Vince McMahon brought in the edict after watching a match on Friday Night SmackDown:
“What I was told was that at some point, on a SmackDown show, somebody did a leg slapping deal and Vince got mad because it was so obvious.”
Dave Meltzer didn’t reveal which SmackDown Superstar Vince McMahon caught making it “obvious” that he/she was slapping their thigh during one of their matches, but the incident reported annoyed him.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
Thanks to WrestlingNews.co for the transcriptions.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts