WWE majority owner Vince McMahon has now missed his first WWE TV taping since the company debuted at the ThunderDome in the Amway Center in August.
The show that McMahon missed was this past Friday’s episode of SmackDown, as per PWInsider.
The report notes that Bruce Prichard was the man in charge at SmackDown in McMahon’s absence.
It was also added that McMahon was back for last night’s episode of Raw on the USA Network.
A major segment for the show was scrapped due to rewrites ahead of the show, that being Drew McIntyre appearing on A Moment of Bliss.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match