Stephanie McMahon has revealed that the Vince McMahon multi-part documentary will premiere on Netflix in 2022.
Speaking with Adam’s Apple at the March of Dimes event, Stephanie stated that she’s excited and nervous for the release, noting:
“It’s scheduled to release next year in 2022. The timing is still TBD. I am equal parts excited and really nervous. I don’t know what it’s going to say, but it’s going to capture his life and his story, which so richly deserves to be told.”
The series, to be produced for Netflix by WWE Studios and Bill Simmons, was announced by WWE President Nick Khan during the October 2020 Q3 earnings call. In the 2021 Q3 call, Khan stated that some cuts from the documentary are ‘out of this world.‘
The series is set to be split into four episodes, with no specific release date set yet.
Quote via Fightful.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW