Stephanie McMahon has revealed that the Vince McMahon multi-part documentary will premiere on Netflix in 2022.
Speaking with Adam’s Apple at the March of Dimes event, Stephanie stated that she’s excited and nervous for the release, noting:
“It’s scheduled to release next year in 2022. The timing is still TBD. I am equal parts excited and really nervous. I don’t know what it’s going to say, but it’s going to capture his life and his story, which so richly deserves to be told.”
The series, to be produced for Netflix by WWE Studios and Bill Simmons, was announced by WWE President Nick Khan during the October 2020 Q3 earnings call. In the 2021 Q3 call, Khan stated that some cuts from the documentary are ‘out of this world.‘
The series is set to be split into four episodes, with no specific release date set yet.
Quote via Fightful.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan