Confirmation has emerged as to whether Sasha Banks and Naomi are being paid during their indefinite suspension from WWE.
WWE made the announcement on SmackDown last week, but it is a legitimate suspension and a legitimate situation after they walked out of the May 16 episode of Raw.
Dave Meltzer has confirmed in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the suspension is without pay.
What’s more is that WWE has taken all Sasha Banks merch and all Naomi merch off its online store, meaning they’re not making any new money from that either.
WWE can freeze contracts during suspensions, so it’s likely that however long the suspension lasts will be added to the end of both of their contracts.
This is especially notable for Naomi because her contract was set to expire in a couple of months, but now it’ll likely be longer than that.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill