Ever since Bo Dallas’ WWE call-up in April 2014, many people were thinking that it was only a matter of time before he would interact with his real life brother Bray Wyatt on WWE television.
It was speculated many times that Bo may end up joining his brother’s faction, but former Wyatt Family member Erick Redbeard (FKA Erick Rowan) seemed to quash those rumours.
Speaking with SKWrestling, Redbeard simply said:
“No (there were never any such plans). Because it’s a character, not real life.”
Erick Rowan was released by WWE back in April 2020, with Bo Dallas departing in April 2021.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set