We now know why the Young Bucks were absent from last week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, night two of the Fyter Fest special.
After Doc Gallows beat Frankie Kazarian, there was a big segment involving Gallows, Karl Anderson and Kenny Omega having a standoff and brawl opposite the Dark Order and Adam Page.
Noticeably absent were Omega and the Good Brothers’ pals in the Super Elite, the AEW World Tag Team Champions the Young Bucks.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer reports that Nick Jackson was actually backstage, but his brother and tag partner Matt missed the show due to a family issue.
“Nick Jackson was there, but they figured that – in that run-in thing – that it would look weird if Nick was there (without Matt). Matt did not come, he had a family issue.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
On tomorrow’s episode of Dynamite, the Fight for the Fallen special, the Super Elite (Omega, Bucks and Good Brothers) face Page and Dark Order’s Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Alex Reynolds and John Silver in a 10-man elimination tag match.
If Page and Dark Order win, Page gets a shot at Omega’s World Championship, and Dark Order get a shot at the Bucks’ Tag Team Championship.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change