It has been over two years since British wrestling legend Doug Williams retired. He announced his retirement in 2018 before coming out of retirement for a pair of matches in January 2020. Now, he is once again accepting bookings.
Williams announced that he has reassessed his decision to retire in a tweet earlier today. He stated that he should be using his life doing what he enjoys and directed those interested in booking him to email him. Here is the quote:
“The events of the past year has made me reassess my decision to retire as it made me understand that you should use your life to fullest doing what you enjoy. As such I am open to bookings again, email is in my bio…”
Doug Williams wrestled throughout multiple decades with impressive runs coming in TNA, NWA and Ring of Honor. He also worked extensively for promotion in the UK.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed