2K Games have today confirmed that WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate are the first two names announced for the upcoming WWE 2K19 release on October 5.
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) August 25, 2018
There had been much lobbying by fans to include the pair in the game. With the roster release already recorded and due to be shown on the WWE Network in installments over the next few weeks, we just have to wait to see if any other NXT UK inclusions are amongst the many names.
Dunne and Bate join the announcement of a Daniel Bryan Showcase Mode, as well as Ronda Rousey and Rey Mysterio as pre-order bonuses. Though the new inclusions may not be enough to wash away memories of last year’s offering.
WrestleTalk would like to hear your views on the announcement. Are you glad Dunne and Bate are the newest additions? Will you be buying the game just for them? Or perhaps you’re not interest in this year’s offering. Let us know on Twitter and Discord.
- WWE Games
- 2k games
- pete dunne
- rey mysterio
- Tyler Bate
- wwe 2k19
- WWE United Kingdom Championship
- Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan
- NXT UK
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury