2K Games have today confirmed that WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate are the first two names announced for the upcoming WWE 2K19 release on October 5.
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) August 25, 2018
There had been much lobbying by fans to include the pair in the game. With the roster release already recorded and due to be shown on the WWE Network in installments over the next few weeks, we just have to wait to see if any other NXT UK inclusions are amongst the many names.
Dunne and Bate join the announcement of a Daniel Bryan Showcase Mode, as well as Ronda Rousey and Rey Mysterio as pre-order bonuses. Though the new inclusions may not be enough to wash away memories of last year’s offering.
WrestleTalk would like to hear your views on the announcement. Are you glad Dunne and Bate are the newest additions? Will you be buying the game just for them? Or perhaps you’re not interest in this year’s offering. Let us know on Twitter and Discord.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?