A former WWE star has revealed that they are to undergo surgery after growing ‘kind of tired of waiting around’ on an alternative treatment.
Kevin Kiley Jr (the former Alex Riley) revealed his plans while speaking on the Tyrus & Timpf podcast, explaining:
“I had some eye issues and I’m going for surgery. I’m trying to combine the metaphysical and the physical here and I went to go see a doctor. I’m getting my eye surgery which I’ve needed for a while.
“I had dealt with two retina surgeries already. So I was like, okay, well I don’t wanna do that again so I’m gonna get into the metaphysical and I’m gonna get into the chakras and then I did, okay, I’m just gonna do all chakras now and I’m just gonna read books and I’m gonna get very spiritual but you’re right, there’s a meeting in the middle… Exactly (too much of anything is bad).”
Kiley Jr would reveal that, while he’s not dismissing the power of chakra therapy, he chose the surgical method as he was “tired of waiting around”, concluding:
“So I went to a doctor, doctor’s like, ‘You know what? I can help fix this eye. I can help fix your eye.’ So, that’s it and I’m grateful that I finally did and I’m not saying that it doesn’t work. I’m sure it does work but I was just kind of tired of waiting around.”
As Post Wrestling notes, chakra therapy focuses on clearing blockages from the energetic body, thus enabling energy to flow more freely.
Transcript from Post Wrestling.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups