Another member of the Bloodline has reacted to Jimmy Uso betraying his twin Jey Uso to help Roman Reigns at SummerSlam 2023.
Tonight’s main event saw Roman Reigns and Jey Uso engage in ‘Tribal Combat’ to determine who was the true Head of the Table.
While it seemed as though the magic moment may be occurring and Jey Uso really could capture victory over Roman Reigns, instead the pinfall was interrupted by a mysterious hooded figure.
The mystery man revealed himself to be Jimmy Uso who then silently delivered a Super Kick to Jey Uso before leaving ringside.
Now Tamina has reacted on Twitter, writing simply:
After Jimmy Uso’s Super Kick to his twin brother, Roman Reigns speared Jey through a table to pick up the pinfall victory.
Roman Reigns remains the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Championship as well as the ‘Tribal Chief’ of the Anoa’i family.
To keep up with all the latest WWE news you can click this link.
— Tamina Snuka (@TaminaSnuka) August 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match