It sounds like WWE decided to take Hit Row on a rollercoaster ride this past Thursday, culminating in their releases from the company.
The trio of Top Dolla, Isaiah Scott and Ashante Adonis were released on November 18, just a couple of weeks after B-Fab, but the chaotic messages WWE gave them throughout the day are rather eye-opening.
Speaking on today’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said:
“Thursday, they’re first told that they’re gonna be on SmackDown, Survivor Series, and Raw. Because obviously everyone’s on Raw (tonight). Then they’re told they’re off all three shows. Then they’re called again and said they’re back on all three shows. And then the next call they get is, they’re fired. This is all on Thursday.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Just another reminder as to how chaotic and, quite frankly how much of a mess, WWE is right now.
Speaking of Hit Row, Top Dolla recalled a recent incident that took place between him and some producers during SmackDown rehearsals, which you can read about at this link.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match