On the Monday February 20 episode of WWE Raw, Cody Rhodes and Paul Heyman had a segment that saw Heyman appear via video link.
Heyman would warn Rhodes of what is to come at WrestleMania 39 when he faces Roman Reigns and made some personal suggestions towards The American Nightmare’s wife, Brandi Rhodes.
After the episode of WWE Raw, Rhodes would comment about the segment apparently being cut short.
Further details have now been revealed in the producer list for the episode of WWE Raw.
Whilst Michael Hayes has been the producer for a lot of The Bloodline content on WWE and was the producer for Sami’s segments on that episode of WWE Raw.
Hayes was the producer of the Rhodes & Heyman segment from the February 6 episode of WWE Raw.
For the February 20 episode, however, Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that there was no producer listed for the Cody Rhodes and Paul Heyman segment (highlights of which can be seen below this news story).
With the recent revelation that both men wrote their own parts of the February 6 promo and were able to tell a story that hit home emotionally, it’s possible that WWE management are of the opinion that both men are capable of executing their own segment without the need for a backstage producer
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39