WWE sources have denied to Sean Ross Sapp that Nick Khan was the “driving force” between many of the releases that have taken place today.
Taking to Twitter, Sapp had the following to say as an update to his prior report:
In an update, WWE sources have contacted me to deny Nick Khan as the driving force behind the releases
We already covered the reports that Nick Khan was very influential in the decision behind the releases, but this is something that WWE is now reportedly denying.
You can see a full list of the names that WWE has released today, which includes former champions and main roster stars, by clicking here.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future