NXT star Solo Sikoa claims that he ‘has next’ for Carmelo Hayes’ North American Championship, but as it turns out, that may be his last chance at gold in NXT.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that, as recently as this week, WWE has had ‘serious discussions’ about bringing Solo Sikoa up to the main roster.
Fightful notes that they haven’t heard about any specific brand for Solo, but his cousin Roman Reigns and brothers the Usos are technically on both brands right now as unified champions.
WWE has reportedly also considered call ups for two other NXT stars, believing one of them to be the ‘total package’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions