Just in time for the holiday season, AEW has released a new shirt so you can rep Daddy Ass but also keep your love of scissoring on the low.
Looking for a discreet way to celebrate what should be the true season’s greeting: Scissor Me, Daddy Ass!?
Then look no further than a brand new offering from ShopAEW, this time borrowing a line directly from WWE commentary.
ShopAEW has released a new Billy Gunn tee that shows a store with neon lights reading “Daddy A$$ Office Supplies”.
The design seems to be in homage to a recent line uttered on WWE television.
When reportedly AEW and WWE could not agree to terms for the former Badass Billy Gunn to appear alongside his Degeneration X brethren at the DX reunion on a recent edition of WWE Raw, his absence was honored in passing.
While ‘Road Dogg’ Brian James allowed room in his infamous entrance address to the crowd for folks to fill in Gunn’s name as fervently as they had in 1998, Corey Graves on commentary cracked a joke.
Alluding to his recent gimmick of scissoring alongside The Acclaimed in AEW, Graves on commentary said:
“That other guy is doing something with office equipment nowadays.”
Well it certainly seems that he is! According to latest reports, The Acclaimed’s various pieces of “Scissor Me, Daddy Ass” inspired merch continue to be top sellers.
I wanna punch you in this picture (not the real you, just the picture of you)
— Brian G. James (@BrianRDJames) November 18, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- Spoiler On Result Of Jeff Jarrett’s Second AEW Match
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton
- WWE Name Fired By The Company