A former star has revealed that they have an “open relationship” with WWE, continuing to hint at a possible return.
Eva Marie hasn’t wrestled for WWE since September 2021, though has recently spoken about her “constant” contact with the company.
With Sean Ross Sapp having previously suggested that there could be more WWE returns, Eva Marie stoked that fire by liking SRS’ tweet.
She has, once again, addressed her relationship with WWE, this time in a video on her own YouTube channel, saying:
“The talks of me coming back to WWE, it’s one of those things where, I know you guys want a yes or no answer, the truth is, it’s maybe.
We have an ongoing relationship. I was just in talks with WWE Studios, talking about ideas and movies and TV.
“Obviously, that door is always open of potentially coming back. Who knows, Eva Marie could come back as a dark persona, dye my hair back to black. You never know.
“That’s what is so beautiful about WWE, it’s a character, you’re creating something to entertain you guys.
“To give you a cut and dry answer, it’s a maybe. I always love WWE. The fact that I’m in talks with them right now and currently is amazing.”
Eva Marie has had two runs in WWE, from 2013 to 2017 and returning in 2020 until her release in 2021.
After signing a developmental contract in 2013, Eva Marie would go on to be a member of Total Divas cast as well as performing on Raw, SmackDown and NXT.
During her second run, she worked with Piper Niven, revealing her as Doudrop.
Niven lost her Doudrop name when she returned at the Royal Rumble in January 2023.
Transcript from Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other