A new report has indicated that some WWE content on Hulu is set to expire soon.
Hulu subscribers currently can watch a number of WWE shows on the service, including RAW, NXT, NXT Level Up and Miz & Mrs.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE on Hulu has several of their shows listed as ‘expiring’ next week. Fightful noted that they have reached out to WWE for clarification on the futures of these shows.
Current co-CEO Nick Khan previously noted that WWE and Hulu’s agreements for Raw next day streaming rights was set to expire in the ‘back half of 2022’.
While WWE could renew their deals with Hulu, some have speculated that WWE would want to move this content to Peacock. The NBC streaming service has been the home of the WWE Network in the US since March 2021.
The WWE Network is still an independent streaming service internationally.
The way that UK fans watch weekly WWE TV may soon change too, with Warner Bros Discovery and BT Sports preparing to launch a joint sports venture. The two companies recently confirmed plans to feature WWE content on the new service, which you can read about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event