WWE has taken to its website to announce the company has received several nominations for the upcoming annual Shorty Awards.
The Shorty Awards honor the best of social media and digital by recognizing the influencers, creators, brands and organizations on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and more (via ShortyAwards.com).
The 13th Annual Shorty Awards are just around the corner, and WWE snagged several nominations!
WWE is up for the Shorty Audience Honor, a “special honor determined by public votes.” That means you, the members of the WWE Universe, have until March 31 to cast your vote!
WWE has also been nominated for Facebook Presence, Snapchat Presence, TikTok Presence, Twitter Presence, and YouTube Presence.
Additionally, Undertaker: The Last Ride claimed a nomination for Long Form Video, and WWE Social Media is in the running in the Sports category.
Winners will be announced in late April during a digital ceremony presented exclusively on social media. Visit here for the full list of finalists.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan