WWE has taken to its website to announce the company has received several nominations for the upcoming annual Shorty Awards.
The Shorty Awards honor the best of social media and digital by recognizing the influencers, creators, brands and organizations on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and more (via ShortyAwards.com).
The 13th Annual Shorty Awards are just around the corner, and WWE snagged several nominations!
WWE is up for the Shorty Audience Honor, a “special honor determined by public votes.” That means you, the members of the WWE Universe, have until March 31 to cast your vote!
WWE has also been nominated for Facebook Presence, Snapchat Presence, TikTok Presence, Twitter Presence, and YouTube Presence.
Additionally, Undertaker: The Last Ride claimed a nomination for Long Form Video, and WWE Social Media is in the running in the Sports category.
Winners will be announced in late April during a digital ceremony presented exclusively on social media. Visit here for the full list of finalists.
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?
- Absent WWE Star Teases Return After Six Months Away
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction