WWE announced last weekend that the 2021 SummerSlam event will be taking place at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on August 21, with the company planning on having SummerSlam be like this year’s WrestleMania.
The Allegiant Stadium has a capacity of 65,000, but PWInsider notes that WWE is only going to be selling 32,500-39,000 seats for the show:
The building, which holds about 65,000 people for Las Vegas Raiders games, will be set up for 50 to 60 percent of capacity. Of course, if demand increases they can open up more seats.
As the report states, if demand for tickets is high WWE can always release more seats for the show. Shows in Las Vegas are able to be at full capacity in the current COVID-19 guidelines.
Reports this week have suggested that WWE is not going to be able to get Brock Lesnar in for SummerSlam in August, which you can read more about by clicking here.
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans