WWE announced last weekend that the 2021 SummerSlam event will be taking place at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on August 21, with the company planning on having SummerSlam be like this year’s WrestleMania.
The Allegiant Stadium has a capacity of 65,000, but PWInsider notes that WWE is only going to be selling 32,500-39,000 seats for the show:
The building, which holds about 65,000 people for Las Vegas Raiders games, will be set up for 50 to 60 percent of capacity. Of course, if demand increases they can open up more seats.
As the report states, if demand for tickets is high WWE can always release more seats for the show. Shows in Las Vegas are able to be at full capacity in the current COVID-19 guidelines.
Reports this week have suggested that WWE is not going to be able to get Brock Lesnar in for SummerSlam in August, which you can read more about by clicking here.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned