After some uncertainty throughout the day whether or not the match would occur, a WWE Raw match went ahead despite legitimate injury concerns.
WWE had been advertising a match between Becky Lynch and Zoey Stark for tonight’s July 10 episode of Raw since last week, but several hours before the show, the match was removed from advertising and reports emerged that Lynch was injured.
However, it wasn’t too long until the match was being advertised again, and it did go ahead as planned, with Stark getting the win thanks to interference from Trish Stratus.
WRKD Wrestling and Fightful Select have both reported that Lynch was not cleared as of earlier today due to an injury, hence the match being removed from advertising, but then throughout the day she managed to get cleared.
We’ll keep you posted if there are any further updates on Lynch’s condition and the situation.
The current plan for SummerSlam on August 5, as has been the case for several months, is Lynch vs Stratus.
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s WWE Raw and throughout WWE by clicking this link.
THIS IS AWE-SOME! 👏👏 👏👏👏
— WWE (@WWE) July 11, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT